What Wheels???

.... no, do not resist the temptation .. let yourself be carried away by the passion for your new purchase .. it's much easier and without regrets to make some rushed purchases now ... as we all did !! , and we are happy ..
black circles and BF K02 ... and only your tiredness will stop you ... or a Pub ..

Well i put 20s on mine , really like the look but its defiantly made the ride a bit harsher.
If i was able to test drive the wheel and tyres i bought i probably would of bought 18s, lots of peoples opinions vary as some will say its fine but you'll be the only judge.
Got a lovely set of wheels and tyres for sale, that will really suit your van. lol

Well i put 20s on mine , really like the look but its defiantly made the ride a bit harsher.
If i was able to test drive the wheel and tyres i bought i probably would of bought 18s, lots of peoples opinions vary as some will say its fine but you'll be the only judge.
Got a lovely set of wheels and tyres for sale, that will really suit your van. lol
What you got Adam?

Anyone know it says I have insufficient privileges to post on for sale/wanted thread?

Theres a pic in the " what have you done to your van today" section , i would link it if i knew how.

There are the wolfrace gunmetal assassins with yokohama sport tyres , i wasn't going to spend that much on the tyres but they had great reviews.

Theres a pic in the " what have you done to your van today" section , i would link it if i knew how.

There are the wolfrace gunmetal assassins with yokohama sport tyres , i wasn't going to spend that much on the tyres but they had great reviews.
Why you getting rid of them and how much you looking for? Have you dropped your van in that picture?

As my post above ,you really feel bumps in the road more making it a slightly harsher ride. I would consider that before trying to buy any 20" wheel.
It hasn't been dropped , as i thought it looked alright.
Ill have a think about about a price , need to see what im going to replace them with etc.

As my post above ,you really feel bumps in the road more making it a slightly harsher ride. I would consider that before trying to buy any 20" wheel.
It hasn't been dropped , as i thought it looked alright.
Ill have a think about about a price , need to see what im going to replace them with etc.
Think I’m set on black 18’s just got to find some I like

Black would look great on your van!
That’s what I’m thinking hence was going to post on the wanted section. Or ask for recommendations on design etc. Got the go ahead from the boss (wife) but just need to find them now..... then decide if I go for springs or b14’s but don’t want the ride compromised

So..... I’ve ordered my new wheels, just waiting for a delivery date. The question I have is..... what sort of price do I advertise my davernports at? Continental tyres with good tread left. The boss won’t left me keep them as spares

So..... I’ve ordered my new wheels, just waiting for a delivery date. The question I have is..... what sort of price do I advertise my davernports at? Continental tyres with good tread left. The boss won’t left me keep them as spares

Which wheels have you ordered ???

Back