What other cars do you own?

I am of Chris Harris stature (but not ability); 5'8", 11.5 stone. I fit in anything!

Being of reduced stature isn't often handy but it has its uses. Handy for surfing too!
Really lucky when it comes to cars for legroom.
The roomiest car for legroom for me was my Corvette C5 and also funnily enough one of the most comfortable.

At the moment my cars are a Range Rover Sport & a Mercedes 1992 e500 v8,the model which was changed around by Porsche at their Zufflingen Factory.
Plus hopefully a T6 when they will eventually accept new orders, now likely to be after June 1st with their updated prices likely 4%

Really lucky when it comes to cars for legroom.
The roomiest car for legroom for me was my Corvette C5 and also funnily enough one of the most comfortable.

At the moment my cars are a Range Rover Sport & a Mercedes 1992 e500 v8,the model which was changed around by Porsche at their Zufflingen Factory.
Plus hopefully a T6 when they will eventually accept new orders, now likely to be after June 1st with their updated prices likely 4%
I do like your taste in vehicles!

Bought the van and then decided I didn't need two vehicles so sold the Porsche, so far no regrets, even after my mother-in-law said she would buy me a toolbox and hard hat :)

IMG_0932.JPG

Wife's vw polo (just waiting for the soft top beetle)WP_20150410_009.jpg
I had BMW 3series e36 and loved all 3 I had untill I put a little scratch in itoldbmcrsh2.jpg
So from then on.bigger was better T6 best so far :)

Funny you should say that @DaveyB I had that problem with a project I went to work on in Florida. Read this little blog of mine Spuds Rural Explorations: A Short Chapter in my Life
That was an interesting read, used to know a couple of fellas who worked for OI in Eynsham a while ago, both were retained fire fighters at the local station. One of them was unfortunately killed in a push bike accident, not sure what the other is doing as he left the Service. I remember his name was Dan, and he was one of only four people that were the last ditch at repairing MRI scanners for OI. He used to Jet off around the world at a moments notice. If he couldn't fix it would be skipped.

That was an interesting read, used to know a couple of fellas who worked for OI in Eynsham a while ago, both were retained fire fighters at the local station. One of them was unfortunately killed in a push bike accident, not sure what the other is doing as he left the Service. I remember his name was Dan, and he was one of only four people that were the last ditch at repairing MRI scanners for OI. He used to Jet off around the world at a moments notice. If he couldn't fix it would be skipped.
Eynsham fire station was next door to out factory, ths scanner one was the other end of the road. Knew a lot og guys there

Back