What other cars do you own?

Could well be time to change cars.........

My 4th Volvo (not on the trot), and this European Car of the 2018 & What Car- Car of the year 2018, could well be it........
View attachment 19737

And my first Volvo, my Uncle gave me in the 1980"s, a 1976 Volvo 244DL in "Green" - I think he may have hated me:rofl:
View attachment 19738
We had a blue version of this growing up. It was a living room with wheels.

Can’t compete with previous posts, but my brother had a Caterham 7 built by a racing outfit in Bicester, had it a week before moved to States and gave me the keys to keep it running. Really.....that was a true sports car at a fraction of the price of a Porsche, and only generated interest and not envy.
He now has a Morgan 3 wheeler which generates as much interest as a Bugatti on our trips to Spain-two of us are on BMW bikes.

Travelled down to Windsor to pick this utterly ludicrous machine up. First BMW I’ve owned. I love it!

335i M Sport. 3.0ltr Flat 6 Twin Turbo.

43855F9B-BCF1-48F3-8C66-7DC747F8229C.jpeg

B28E19A7-7DA2-4030-9791-79B85554FF75.jpeg

Last edited:
Volvo V60 (pictured) which I was meant to sell to pay for the conversion, but seem to be struggling to part with. Love that car, but really do need to sell it.
Also a knackered looking 2012 focus that refuses to die and my wife refuses to part with.

IMG_20160611_181410.jpg

Awesome, I still have an original Stratos car brochure I picked up from Earls Court motor show when I was a kid, showing my age now !!

Really... My bodyshop is currently restoring one of these, you can just see it on this picture in the background.

How detailed is the brochure out of interest?

20171110_125837.jpg

@Tourershine I can see it peeking out, lover of classics and gutted I sold my Splitscreen :(
I will dig it out tonight as im at work at the moment, its a small brochure that opens into a poster, has colour options etc if I can remember from memory, it came in a pack from Lancia with other model brochures inside, my late father owned Lancias, but unfortunately not a Stratos.

Back