What is this cable + connector [interior light]

silentwitness

I was routing some power across the back of my T6 and came across this connector. Can anyone identify it, I’m praying it’s a rear speaker loom so that hasn’t been used by the camper converter.
Cheers

E57A9197-8458-4060-A9EF-4E81600EE1B0.jpeg

Looks like the plug for the original interior light fitting

Hi guys
im trying to source a couple of these p,it’s and wires to retrofit two extra light into the ceiling
I don’t suppose anyone can point me towards them please ?
I've sourced two standard interior lights but I need to plugs to wire them in

I've done the same as you plan to do, the plugs in the post above came pre wired and worked perfectly.

I've done the same as you plan to do, the plugs in the post above came pre wired and worked perfectly.
Thank you buddy I have purchased two.

In honesty I need a bit more light in the back for when I pick up / collect deceased - it’s simply a bit dark at night during home removals.
A couple of extra lights will solve this.
Many thanks

What a great forum this really is, every questions I’ve ever asked is replied to within half an hour usually, I’ve never seen a more helpful community.
I actually bought the transporter for work but I’m finding I’m still making it mine and I totally see why these vans have a huge following already :)

Thank you buddy I have purchased two.

In honesty I need a bit more light in the back for when I pick up / collect deceased - it’s simply a bit dark at night during home removals.
A couple of extra lights will solve this.
Many thanks

What a great forum this really is, every questions I’ve ever asked is replied to within half an hour usually, I’ve never seen a more helpful community.
I actually bought the transporter for work but I’m finding I’m still making it mine and I totally see why these vans have a huge following already :)

It really is a very friendly and helpful forum. All you have to do is ask and someone is usually along with an answer.

I have ordered led bulbs for them bud ;)
but thank you for the tip that confirms the right choice.
I so wish it had led headlights lol

Yeah I know the feeling, I don't have LED headlights either. I've put H7's in which are an improvement but still nothing like LED's.

Necroposting - soz, original eBay link dead.

Part number for the plug is 3B0972702 and the matching socket is 3B0972712. There is plenty of choice of repair kits etc from the usual suspects.

About £8 for a set of 4 'extenders' with both plug and socket from eBay suppliers
3B0972702 for sale | eBay

3B0972702+3B0972712.jpg

Back