What is the Highline spec?

Every T6 has heated mirrors (turn adjuster to 12 o'clock or 10 o'clock if fitted with power folding).
App connect was never standard on T6.
Trendline and highline only got rear parking sensors as standard.

Try asking VW Customer Services, they must keep past specifications on file.

I wouldn't bother with the vw sat nav, much better to have app connect and use Google maps or similar via your phone.

Thanks Gavinda yes you are probably right over thinking it all really while I'm waiting for my van to be delivered I've got a Tom Tom in other car could use that.

My T6.1 came with alloys.
No fitted sat nav. Too expensive. Google maps only good if you have internet (G4) which sometimes isn't always the case in Scottish Highlands. Go with Tom Tom or similar.

No fitted sat nav. Too expensive. Google maps only good if you have internet (G4) which sometimes isn't always the case in Scottish Highlands. Go with Tom Tom or similar.
You can use maps.me app which downloads the map and works without signal.

Yes true. Quite like maps.me as a mapping app. I use it a lot. However, I'd still go rather with a 6inch screen, easier to see. I'm 70 on Thursday:eek:. For those that are following this thread (and if it helps) my 6.1 is a Highline 4Mo.

Sygic is a navigation app that support offline maps (country downloaded on phone) it also work well on android auto (my preferred map app)

It is difficult for me to determine whether the T28 102 highline model you are considering purchasing comes with a built-in satellite navigation (sat nav) system as standard without more information. The availability of features can vary depending on the specific trim level, options packages, and other factors. I recommend consulting the manufacturer or a dealership for accurate information on the features and equipment available on the particular vehicle you are considering. Alternatively, you could try looking at the vehicle's documentation or contacting the previous owner to see if the vehicle has a built-in sat nav system.

Reactions: CAB
That was so helpful thanks the highline doesn't seem to be tons better equipped than the trendline but they seem to fetch quite a lot more money.weird !
That's how I see it. I bought a Trendline and upgraded it piecemeal with what I wanted, fog lights, mfsw, led rear lights, H7 front lights, etc

Back