What did you get for your birthday?

Wills

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Picked up our Bamboo T6 yesterday. Now the conversion journey commences along with the sillier questions.
Fab deal and experience thanks to Lisa and Jonathan @ VW Llandudno. Well recommended :) A worthwhile trip up the coast as my local dealer was pants!!

DSC_1123 (3).JPG

Thanks Chris, My last ride was a T4 Caravelle. They're just great rides :) I'm still struggling to work out how it's tagged "Green" though..

Picked up our Bamboo T6 yesterday. Now the conversion journey commences along with the sillier questions.
Fab deal and experience thanks to Lisa and Jonathan @ VW Llandudno. Well recommended :) A worthwhile trip up the coast as my local dealer was pants!!

View attachment 14873

Awesome Pal....be great to see some photos.

Funny. I bet that makes you giggle when you pick up your keys. The gift that keeps on giving.

I laughed so much my wife actually went past seeing the funny side of it, and started to do that thing where they get really angry, which made my laugh last even longer..
Once I calmed down and she'd stopped shouting, I said at least I have an excuse to buy the T7 when it comes out.

Back