What colour side bars please ?

IMG_6686.JPG Hi all
So I am about to order side bars from Vanstyle probably , pretty much settled on black but wondered if anyone had some pics of their reflex silver ...with black or chrome bars ....
Our camper is reflex silver so thinking black may break up the bulk of silver on side view ...any thoughts or pics much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Mark

Personally I'd go with chrome on the silver bus.

We were originally getting an orange van and were going for black grill, side bars and roof rails.

We changed to an oryx/orange two tone and believe that chrome goes better with it.

Personally I like the look of black on lighter vans. I've seen silver with black side bars, alloys and rails and the contrast looks spot on

Yep that was my thought too about black bars there's a lot of silver to look at already !
Love some pics if anyone has any
Tried google but not easy to find

I think silver looks great on a dark van, but I keep toying with the idea of getting them changed to black.

Thanks ! Still undecided ..
to complicate things I want to change the standard Clayton alloys for black alloys maybe then that may mean silver bars ...

I'm still thinking black would look low rent on the silver or white.

Looks ace with orange, red etc

Still undecided :rofl:
I always think black bars on white van /bus looks ace ...
Has anyone on here got either bars on a Reflex silver they can post a pic
Cheers

Yep that Bodans van looks great.. silver bars silver wheels . I can't afford to change the Claytons so I reckon silver bars it is ...
cheers for the replies

Back