What colour do you admire the most (can't be your van colour)

sipep

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I was wondering if people ever look at another man's van with green eyes of Envy..

What is the colour that got away?

AA yellow (or is it chrome yellow) and RAC Orange.

Having worked at British Gas for 30+ years I like their version of Porsche Miami Blue. Actually Pantone 298C to be precise but you dont see many transporters in this colour mainly caddy’s

I've never seen one in the flesh but want do people think of cooper bronze or Mojave Beige..

I've always fancied something close to British Racing Green in a classic two tone.

MrsR rather likes the pale blue two tone that matches vintage crockery.

What we've got is Indium Grey, because when you are chasing a niche spec in a niche model like a Caravelle in the second hand market your colour choice comes down to "van is great can we live with the colour" :whistle:

I quite like the bright red (no idea what it's called!). I also saw a gold and red two tone California in Austria last year - that combo was a bit too in your face for me but I have to admit that it looked pretty spectacular.

I've never seen one in the flesh but want do people think of cooper bronze or Mojave Beige..
The very first Caravelle we saw was Copper Bronze and it looked amazing. Unfortunately it had a light interior, which looked ace too but would last about 3 weeks with the younguns.

I like Indium Grey. Couldn’t have another grey car in the driveway, the other one is Crayon.

Back