What are you drinking tonight?

Nowt, narda, nothing - dry March for me.

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
DSC_2474.JPG

Rescued by Dartmoor!

They had Dragon's Breath, so I started with that one. Black treacle in it, also Caramel and Liquorice. Very tasty, doesn't overwhelm the excellent beer flavour. I shall add this one to my regular list.

View attachment 107079

Rescued by Dartmoor!

They had Dragon's Breath, so I started with that one. Black treacle in it, also Caramel and Liquorice. Very tasty, doesn't overwhelm the excellent beer flavour. I shall add this one to my regular list.

I don’t know whether to be happy or sad.

Walked into the garage this morning, and Mrs CAB has arranged my beers!!!!

DSC_2476.JPG

In good order as well, Legend / Jail / Dragon's Breath / Jail :think smile bounce:

I don’t know whether to be happy or sad.

Walked into the garage this morning, and Mrs CAB has arranged my beers!!!!

View attachment 107163

In good order as well, Legend / Jail / Dragon's Breath / Jail :think smile bounce:
I’d have a word if I were you! Ya gotta nip this sort of thing in the bud - it’s the start of a slippery slope. Next she’ll be “borrowing” tools!
Of course, if it’s an attached garage it’s game over. They are regarded as an extension to the kitchen or even a larder, for goodness sake. Detached garages are the way to go - SWMBO free zones - you can reinforce this by relating a story about the size a rat you spotted without having to do anything about it.

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back