What are you drinking tonight?

Well that went straight down the sink :sick:

These Durham beers are all bottle-conditioned, so a bugger to pour and a bit lively.

View attachment 105776

Not bad, a refreshing blonde beer.

View attachment 105777

Very tasty bitter this one.

View attachment 105778

Gorgeous stout. Favourite so far.
Bottle conditioned! My local had a few bottle-conditioned come in. Bar manager (allegedly) whacked one into a glass for me, making sure to tip the bottle upside down to get every drop out.....couldn’t understand why I declined it and asked for another to be opened so I could pour it myself! Manager called owner about my refusal and he couldn’t believe either how the beer had been poured!

Bottle conditioned! My local had a few bottle-conditioned come in. Bar manager (allegedly) whacked one into a glass for me, making sure to tip the bottle upside down to get every drop out.....couldn’t understand why I declined it and asked for another to be opened so I could pour it myself! Manager called owner about my refusal and he couldn’t believe either how the beer had been poured!
Had that often in my nineties local, no real beer so drank White Shield. Whenever new bar staff served you, had to tell them to gently open and pass it over, then show them how to pour! :laugh:

Had that often in my nineties local, no real beer so drank White Shield. Whenever new bar staff served you, had to tell them to gently open and pass it over, then show them how to pour! :laugh:
That’s the one!

Reactions: CAB
Back