What are these for?

Roblee

VIP Member
T6 Pro
When I picked our Camperking campervan up in 2021, there was 2 Pks of plastic parts in our van. See picture..
What are they for? They do have Dometic written on them and I do have a Dometic awning, but I cannot for the life of me find out what they are for..Does any body know?
Thanks

20240103_193123.jpg

Two smallest white parts are clips for the wind out awning handle if you want to permanently mount it somewhere in the van. Larger white clips can be mounted on the side of the van and the awning feet sit in them when the awnings out. The black parts I think from memory are covers for covering the hinge adjusters once they have been setup

Two smallest white parts are clips for the wind out awning handle if you want to permanently mount it somewhere in the van. Larger white clips can be mounted on the side of the van and the awning feet sit in them when the awnings out. The black parts I think from memory are covers for covering the hinge adjusters once they have been setup
Thanks for that, I think I get what you mean.
dose it mean drilling hole's in the bodywork?
If so, not to keen of doing that.
I will check my awning out tomorrow, if it stops bloody raining, sick of it. :confused:

Small white clips usually inside the van, large white ones I wouldn’t bother, think I’ve only ever seen them used on a transporter once or twice, usually used on motorhomes instead. The black ones you need to wind the awning out to fit them but there only used to tidy up the adjusters

I've worked it out for only the white small clips, they do go inside the van, they hold the awning wind out tool..see photo.
Not find out about the rest of the the spares but will do when this rain stops.
Small white clips usually inside the van, large white ones I wouldn’t bother, think I’ve only ever seen them used on a transporter once or twice, usually used on motorhomes instead. The black ones you need to wind the awning out to fit them but there only used to tidy up the adjusters
I've worked it out for only the white small clips, they do go inside the van, they hold the awning wind out tool..see photo.
Not find out about the rest of the the spares but will do when this rain stops. Thanks for your help..

20240104_131040.jpg

Does anybody know where i can buy the small white pole clips from as one of mine has snapped!

Not find out about the rest of the the spares but will do when this rain stops.

Not find out about the rest of the the spares but will do when this rain stops. Thanks for your help..

View attachment 224418
The black covers are for covering internal mounting plates and bolt heads if you fit the awning to the side wall of a motorhome

The black covers are for covering internal mounting plates and bolt heads if you fit the awning to the side wall of a motorhome
Brilliant, I can see what the black plastic covers are for now, it makes sense. Thanks

Back