Water Leak T6 Startline Conversion

Sparky1976

Hi There really hoping someone might have the answer for this. This is a leak from when it rains. This is the drivers door above the wheel arch where the cables go through to the door. The water is getting between the two inner panels and not draining away so when I brake the water works it’s way over the lip and floods the carpet / flooring. Question is should water even be in between these panels in the first place. It’s a camper conversion and had a Reimo pop top fitted. Can’t find the source. 6A8064CC-E293-4E2F-935E-122A8C5B8AD4.png

Can you take a photo taken a bit further back. Struggling to locate where that is.

Pete

Hi Pete this is looking under the drivers column to the right with the carpet peeled back. Where the wires come through the door gaiter.

Don’t think I have seen this on the forum before. Can you look for drain holes below between the panels which might be blocked ?

Pete

Don’t think I have seen this on the forum before. Can you look for drain holes below between the panels which might be blocked ?

Pete
Hi Pete

just seen a thread on another sight same issue on a T6, there are no drain holes in there so any water going down the A pillar leaks into this area, having drains drilled off but would be nice to stop the water at source, tried sealing roof bar bolts and reimo roof bolts just can’t stop it coming in when it rains?

Is it on the side of the van or the bulkhead between the cab and the engine compartment?

Back