VW Van Conversions Ltd (Oxford T5)

VWVC

VW Van Conversions Ltd, Tel 07799 626310
Trade Member
Hi folks,

Just a quick post to say hi on here!
We have been trading as Oxford T5 for many years and are keen supporters of many enthusiast forums.

Based in Witney in Oxfordshire we carry out Kombi, Caravelle and California seat conversions, window installations, electrical installations, swivel seat bases etc etc
We also spend a lot of time helping and advising other enthusiasts which is what the community is all about.

So if we can help then please do give us a ring.

Happy new year to all and enjoy your Vans!
Colin 07799 626310

Ah your the dudes from there then welcome along . Are you near my mates place ICE Oxford. PS used to work in Eyensham

I live in Eynsham. ICE is in Eynsham as well.
Cheers!

@VWVC , welcome to the madhouse/kindergarten, good to have you here & thanks for the costings, will defo be interested in seeing examples of more of your work:thumbsup:

I live in Eynsham. ICE is in Eynsham as well.
Cheers!
Clocked where you lived but Ice is along Avenue four on Station Lane Oxford Instruments used to be on the old station in Eyensham were we used to work. Place we use dto go near where you live was the fencing company.

Feeling the need to drop by. I run the OFRS Fire Protection Team for the Cherwell & West Oxon districts, and one of the area offices for my team is in Witney, reckon I can find a good reason to go and visit them now.

welcome guys. not to far from me, may have speak to you about my interior :thumbsup:

Welcome Colin. Glad to see you signed up.
Thanks for the efforts on Monday fitting that bench, the kids are loving it.
I'll be in touch soon but when you have some free time don't forget to get in touch with costs to install factory spec rear windows in my kombi.

Hiya Colin how are things? Glad to see you have joined the forum. I've just started doing CNC cut floors for vans with rails if your still interested.

Hi just about to put a Titan seat on rails what sort of price would the floor be

Hi I was just wondering how much it would be to fit and Suplie a short wheel base cal rail
Thanks rob
Rob you’re best calling Colin as he hasn’t been on the forum since March.
But do us a favour and let us know the current rate when you get the quote

Back