Sold Vw Tiguan R-Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, no point in N. Lincs, bit better on fuel too. Got some Pirellis on the front and their grip is incredible!

Nice, reminds me of my 240, I still think a white R-Line is the best looking small SUV out there.
GLWTS.

We've got a Tig Elegance that hardly gets used. 4000 miles in just over a year (all long trips). We don't need the Tig AND the van, but I can't let either go.

We've got a Tig Elegance that hardly gets used. 4000 miles in just over a year (all long trips). We don't need the Tig AND the van, but I can't let either go.
I'd love to do the same but we're coming to the end of a house renovation and I can't justify the outlay, need to free up some cash to get the big ticket items complete. Current prices of fuel and food don't help either!

We sold our touring caravan to put money into building our house. The thinking being that we would probably miss is it, but in the future we could buy another. As it turned out, we don't really miss it, so even if we could in this current situation, won't buy another. You can always buy another Tig in the future, but buying another van that's just the way you want it, is a different matter.

We sold our touring caravan to put money into building our house. The thinking being that we would probably miss is it, but in the future we could buy another. As it turned out, we don't really miss it, so even if we could in this current situation, won't buy another. You can always buy another Tig in the future, but buying another van that's just the way you want it, is a different matter.
Exactly that. I did naff all with the Tig, it's mint from the factory. I've personalised the van so much, it works brilliant for us. A new one would mean starting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back