For Sale VW T6 LWB Shuttle Seats in Pandu plus fixtures and fittings, sale as a set or individual items.

SamB

Good evening fellow T6 Lovers!

My LWB T6 Shuttle is now finally in build and as such, everything behind the front seats has been removed. I have it all listed on eBay at the following link: VW T6 LWB Shuttle Seats in Pandu (1+1+1, 3 seat) plus fixtures and fittings | eBay

Shuttle Seats in Pandu (1+1+1 centre seats and a 3 seater bench for the rear) plus fixtures and fittings. Although the seats are not brand-new, they are in good condition, with the vehicle only being a year old.

Sale includes carpet, 18 floor brackets and plastic covers (2 of which are broken), 6 tie down points, all seats belts and covers for C, D and E Pillars, the rear panels with integrated sunscreen for rear windows.

Sale does not include door cards or roof liner.

Removed professionally from a 2019 T6 Shuttle (had done 19000 miles, bought from VW Breeze Commercial Vehicles) to enable a camper conversion.

If you have any questions, then please let me know.

It has a starting bid of £1100, I am afraid I cannot deliver (my van won't be finished for a couple of weeks yet).

took me a while to sell mine but they sold eventually, only got £900 for seats and sold rear bench and middles seats to different buyers, still have bloody carpet lol

I’d be interested in just the seats, floor brackets and ties downs if you would split. And I’m local :)

I need a middle rear centre in pandu if anyone can keep their eye out for me. Also those belt drop arms required too

For those interested, I am willing to break up the sale of the above items, I think the wife is starting to get annoyed with the parts taking up space in the lounge.

I have the following available:

Single Seat (Right side) + Brackets and belt fittings. £250
Single centre seat with built in belt and brackets. £300

Single Seat (Left side) + Brackets and belt fittings. £250
(willing to accept £700 for all of the above)

3 Seater bench with Brackets and belt fittings. £400
Front 2 seater bench (with base and built in airbag). £150
Rear quarter trim with built in sun screen. £100
LWB Carpet £40
6 x tie down points - £50

Last edited:
I managed to source another set off a chap.
Can i ask what have you done up front? Recovered?
Havent got the captains covers in pandu have you?

I managed to source another set off a chap.
Can i ask what have you done up front? Recovered?
Havent got the captains covers in pandu have you?

I have replaced the bench seat with a captains chair so that is still in pandu. The drivers chair(and the rest of the seats) will be reupholstered at some stage depending on when we come out of lock down and funds available however I am happy to let you know when the seat cover becomes available.

I’d get the single left seat for second row sale on the T5 forum. They are a direct fit, but the T5 one doesn’t fold flat.

Back