Sold VW steel-wheel centre caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radford1071s

Paul - Bawdeep
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi morning guys I have still got a large number of very good condition black centre caps for sale. There free postage offered in the UK mainland. And there £25 for a set .thanks for looking and these will be very well packed for postage.

IMG_20201123_205902_5.jpg

Hi there mate sorry I don't have any at the moment. But I have a good few sets of black one's mate. I,m looking to try and find away of getting the VW centre's chromed . possibly .sorry I can't help you.

Hi there I have a large number of VW centre caps in useable condition. Not perfect and have imperfections like scratches and overspray on them . I have not even tried to get the overspray off yet due to work commitments. There's about 80 in the box. Looking for £3.00 each + postage UK mainland only. There's various styles . 85 x slot types . And 10 of the other style.

IMG_20210321_131828_3.jpg

IMG_20210321_124605_3.jpg

Hi there I have a large number of VW centre caps in useable condition. Not perfect and have imperfections like scratches and overspray on them . I have not even tried to get the overspray off yet due to work commitments. There's about 80 in the box. Looking for £3.00 each + postage UK mainland only. There's various styles . 85 x slot types . And 10 of the other style.

View attachment 109403

View attachment 109404
Hi do you have 4 centre caps with the round holes in good condition?

Hi. Do you have any of the round holed ones left? Or would consider a set of the other kind. Send me a PM if you can. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back