Sold VW steel-wheel centre-caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radford1071s

Paul - Bawdeep
VIP Member
T6 Legend
HI there guys i have for sale as new centre caps for sale they are priced well too they will be packed as they should be so no damages. the top ones are 50.00 pounds free postage u.k. mainland only and the vw chrome ones are 50.00 and 40.00 again free postage . i have more of the 30.00 pound ones to come again . i will always put the time and effort in and will always make sure these are described as per condtion. thanks for looking.

IMG-20200821-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20200821-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20200821-WA0009.jpg

Last edited:
Hi mate hope things are good with you. Let me just see what I have and what condition there in I definitely have 2 x as new sets. The others I,ll have to double check for imperfections or damage. I,ll pm you later as a have a dentist appointment. I,.m frightened of nothing apart from my little 4 year old girl and the dentist. Sad but true.

That Great guy's , I,m glad you guys are happy with your purchases. Thanks again. For the instant payment all hassle free.thanks again.

Thanks again for a quick and easy transaction glad you got them and glad that you are happy with your purchase too. Regards Paul.

Hi there guy's I have sets of black centre caps for the VW t6 . looking for £25 posted 1st class UK mainland . condition is very good . I have lots in various conditions and will be priced per condition. I,m always honest in description if something's rough I,LL say so with picture's. Pictures to follow.

IMG_20201122_153610_6.jpg

IMG_20201122_153606_5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back