dhardyuk

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
I just collected my 204 T6 Caravelle, Dougal, from Jamie Freeman at Retrofit South West.

He’s had front and rear parking sensors fitted along with the hybrid Sharan/T6 Highline camera.

Everything done and dusted, working a treat and a 2 year warranty .

if you are in need of a retrofit and Saltash (just past Plymouth and over the Tamar in Cornwall) isn’t too much of a stretch give Retrofit South West a look.

1620943841402.png

I had a problem with my BCM and he managed to program in a newer replacement

Great support by ‘Retrofit South West’ based in Saltash, Cornwall.
Highly recommend Jamie’s services.

I’ve just realised how time flies, but back in February I contacted Jamie at Retrofit South West regarding OEM full LED headlights for my T6 Kombi.
A friend who lives a lot closer than us in South Devon was very pleased with the work Jamie did for him, after a recommendation from a car dealer. A theme coming on?!?

We arranged a date and Jamie warned he would need my Bus overnight, as fitting also includes auto-levelling sensors being fitted to the suspension.
I booked an overnight stay with my wife at the excellent Ferry House Inn, just over the Tamar bridge from Retrofit in Saltash.

Jamie was cool, calm and professional, with an absolutely immaculate VW Caddy to go with his absolutely immaculate premises.
Whilst my wife and I walked miles, including over the Tamar bridge, Jamie did his stuff. The next morning, as we were walking back over the bridge to Saltash, I had a call from Jamie to say the lights were finished. Then, whilst we continued our walk Jamie then cleared a fault and advised what to do if it returned. He also reformatted my corrupt Discover Media maps SD with the latest version and installed Apple CarPlay!
An absolute gem and I would thoroughly recommend a visit, even if it could be further than you would normally travel. Make a mini break of it!
Andy

PS The lights are amazing and I still can’t believe how well the not only light up the road, but also road signs, when on dipped beam, without annoying other road users.

Back