VW Reliability and Customer Service…

I'm used to driving sporty Honda's in the past which have all been very reliable and at the moment I have a 2011 BMW m3 which is an awesome bit of kit and really well put together, a volvo v50 which speaks for itself really and the T6 which compared to all the other cars I've owned is a big pile of crap!

Joining this tread made it worse!
Today t6.1 in limp mode after throwing Epc error on the dash…

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
DISGRACEFUL SERVICE FROM VW COMMERCIALS!!!
Having booked my van in for ongoing warranty issues 6 weeks ago it was due in tomorrow when I was looking forward to having the following warranty work undertaken
Heater stuck on hot 2nd time
Infotainment system full of faults and locking me out
SOS light going on and off
Off side electric sliding door not opening fully
Radiator fan always on
DMF starting to make noises
Rear tailgate rattle. 3 rd visit !!

I have Just received a phone call to say they will have to reschedule to 16th January 2024. I can’t believe their incompetence to phone me hours before the due date and delay the appointment by over 6 weeks!
I’m not going to name the VW commercials centre.
Having spent top dollar on what is undoubtedly an overpriced van I am seriously disappointed with the after service which is taking the edge off owning VWs

No doubt Commercial is busy. Due to warranty issues or due to servicing and repairs? They gave me 3 months appointment…
Just live with it meantime. There are no better vans around and the future looks dark for vans…

Ford are the same. Friends 4 month old Transit door and window faults, and 5 weeks before they can look at it. Seems shortage of mechanics makes matters worse.

Mines coming up to 4 years old.
It's had a fuel rail pressure sensor,replaced under warranty(although the dealer forgot to register the extension)
Side windows leak,and the sliding door doesn't always unlock.
Don't know if I'm brave enough to run it out of warranty..and considering selling it.
Held it's value,well...though.

Back