VW Commercial All-in Brochure Apr 2021

No permission to download

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Pauly submitted a new download:

VW Commercial All-in Brochure - Official VW Literature

All-in from Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
For vehicles aged three to six years at the point of activation. It provides a comprehensive level of cover for your peace of mind. This plan ensures your Volkswagen aftercare needs are covered by Volkswagen trained technicians using only Volkswagen genuine parts and diagnostic equipment.
With All-in, we will take care of you for the next two years by carrying out your next two services and MOT tests
and providing Warranty cover and Roadside...

Read more about this download...

Has anyone encountered problems setting this up?
Took my van to listers Worcestershire to have its eligibility check, which it passed. Payed my £839.30 to set policy up and Vwfs have emailed saying they encountered a problem setting it up, no explanation, just cancelled.
Van was 3 years old on 1st September, 17,000 miles on clock, fully serviced by listers Vw. Can’t get through to them on phone been waiting for over an hour on three occasion now given up.

Has anyone encountered problems setting this up?
Took my van to listers Worcestershire to have its eligibility check, which it passed. Payed my £839.30 to set policy up and Vwfs have emailed saying they encountered a problem setting it up, no explanation, just cancelled.
Van was 3 years old on 1st September, 17,000 miles on clock, fully serviced by listers Vw. Can’t get through to them on phone been waiting for over an hour on three occasion now given up.
Very weird

Not heard that before, i know they are very finicky about the van being standard, any changes to suspension etc and they wont give you a policy

Not heard that before, i know they are very finicky about the van being standard, any changes to suspension etc and they wont give you a policy
Van is standard apart from the addition of 2 side windows( fitted by approved Vw fitter)
Listers also have no idea why this has happened and are trying to find out what the problem is.

They are very finicky (such a good word) but I was accepted at the beginning of the month with non-OEM suspension

and others have been rejected for non standard suspension !

I’ve been in touch with VW Commercials to question why I have been rejected and others have been accepted with non OEM suspension. The response was as follows:-

“Under the terms and conditions, modified vans are not eligible, which is why Sheffield refused to offer you the plan. Those are the terms laid out by Volkswagen. Other Van Centres may have done differently as they may have made an ecxception or they have failed to read the terms and conditions properly.”

Mine has the eligibility check on the 20th. It’s standard…for now. Assume this isn’t worth taking out if I plan to modify it in the future? (Wheels/suspension)

i was accepted even with non-OEM wheels and suspension

I just got All-In. Passed the eligibility check. Just got in with 99800 miles on the clock for year 6&7 warranty, 2 services & 2 MOT’s.
They asked me if I had any mods such as ‘chipping’ as that would fail it. I thought it was a good deal for £31.47 per month inc Vat.

Reactions: CAB
Back