VIN not on Recall Service Campaign lookup

Think I have than sorted. No 0 but have 1s that I pretty sure have right. It’s 5 months old from a dealer so should just be a technical or data error somewhere

Aye , thought that now .
Had a look but can't find a similar for UK / Europe?

That site only covers Safety Recalls.
Thats why I said it would show if the vehicle had been recalled. A recall and a service campaign are different things. I thought the OP was looking to see if the vehicle had been recalled. There is no such service in the UK that’s equivalent to the US one AFAIK.

Last edited:
I can check outstanding recalls on vehicles but it’s a paid for service ie I have to pay to access the system so I don’t do it often, I’m happy to log on one day and check multiple vehicles if it’s helpful ?
Let’s say I will do it in a week or so time and give everyone time to send me their vin number to check, the more the merrier

It's a bit strange this and yet again leaves one with a bad feeling about VW's real care for the customer. A friend had a problem with the OS door handle on his 6.1 which failed. He took it in to the dealer under warranty where they said this is a known safety problem and is a recall - both handles have to be replaced. No such advisory on the gov.uk web site, let alone any recall from VW themselves.

Back