Headlining spacer blocks

Slunkie

VIP Member
Had my headlining down in the rear of the van to insulate and when I took the thing down ages ago (life has gotten in the way!!) I recall there being some very small grey plastic spacer blocks, along the line of the centre of the roof in the middle two fixings, I guess to reduce the curvature of the lining. However, I appear to have lost them...

To save me trying to explain this to the parts guy at VW/TPS (they'll almost definitely say such a part doesn't exist on my VIN), does anyone know what I mean/what they're called/have a way of looking up the part number please?

I have searched eBay etc but nothing looks similar.

Cheers

theres only two per row and they sit in the outer of the four centre holes (if that makes sense)

just been searching the parts catalogue and cant find them

thought they would be here
1690316853085.png

Thanks Pauly. I was just doing the same, I didn't think ETKA still worked on my laptop but apparently it does and I found these.

But it says quantity (2) and doesn't seem to show them where where I was expecting - looks like they're in the cover strips only but I remember them only in the panels? So really not sure how many to order...?

PXL_20230725_200928844.jpg

Not sure if this helps but I took a photo of one of mine when fitting a halo roof to ask the company if they were still needed. There were only 2 of them on the same crossmember. I left the 2 of them in place to fit the halo roof.

IMG_0722.jpg

Thanks Absolut5 and timrobbo, had a look and I have those two at the back so all is well after all.

Back