Vicky Viking - T6 Conversion

Debra

T6 Pro
Hello, we’ve just become owners of a T6 which we had converted by Denby Campers. We’re thrilled to bits with our Vicky Viking and went out on a maiden voyage to Wales yesterday and tried her out, gas, pop up roof, swivel seats etc and everything went according to plan. I’m now looking to accessorise her a bit so any tips for places to look would be much appreciated.

19BBEE2E-0873-4365-BB78-C83488F6173F.jpeg

Hi welcome to the forum.
Plenty of inspiration here, have a look through your team photo album..

Thank you - the forum has already saved us pounds as I was about to buy a gas bottle for over fifty quid until I read a thread recommending buying a refil bottle from Towsure which I did. I’m a bit of a technophobe and there’s a bit to learn navigating around the site but I’ll get there and it looks like the kind of site where there is always someone around to ask.

Hi @Debra to save more entertainment for @PukkaT6 , we have a search facility at the top of the page, don't worry we've all used it :thumbsup: and welcome to the forum.

Thank you. We have a Danish Surname, my hubbys Great Grandfather was a Dane and the Viking thing is a family joke - the name just seemed to fit.......

Back