Vehicle Power Hub 1300

That's a very expensive 100ah lithium battery?

With Anderson outputs instead of bolt terminals.

And a mains charger.

What did you want to use it for?

Hi I just wanted to use it too power the 12v system instead of leisure battery plug& play?or could an ecoflow do the same

Yes you could use it like that. As you say plug and play.

You would need to remove it from the van to charge it up at home.

you could also use an ecoflow type device the benefit of that being that you will also have the 240-volt pains as well as an option.

So are you not looking to have any charging done from the van or via the van?

You could build your own 100ah lithium
battery box for half that price.

You could build your own 100ah lithium
battery box for half that price.
That sounds like a good plan any guides I could look at? The power hub charges from the smart alternator so would get charged when driving.Not bothered about it having 240 as everything is 12v fridge, diesel heater,usb,s etc just looking for something I can leave in the van & not worry about it plus room is an issue it has to go at the bottom of the sink cupboard cheers

Last edited:
Sure, have a look here.

battery box specifics here:

1676622468522.png1676622497315.png1676622506797.png

Ok thanks here,s another question you seem to be the man when it comes to all things electrical.I,ve added all the fuses up on my fuseboard & i think i,m right its 77amp 465 watts could one of the ecoflow range power my fuseboard & if so how?is the 12v outlet the only way to supply power to the fuseboard & would it be enough to run fridge,diesel heater,etc and is charging it from 12v socket in van a viable option

As a general rule,

The Ecoflow 12v outputs are current limited to 8A for the socket and 3A for dc2155

20230218_175939.jpg20230218_175842.jpg20230218_175924.jpg

But.

I'd say from your numbers your quoting above you're a power user and would benefit from a more traditional leisure battery installation.

With a lithium battery.

A DC-DC charger.

And maybe solar and hook up battery charger.

That's a very expensive 100ah lithium battery?

With Anderson outputs instead of bolt terminals.

And a mains charger.

What did you want to use it for?
I believe it is more than an expensive 100ah lithium battery, from the supplier: “The Vehicle Power Hub is a fully integrated solution combining lithium battery, in vehicle DC-DC battery charger, integrated MPPT solar controller, 12VDC and USB outputs in a single portable and movable box. Plug and play input and output anderson connectors make install safe and easy and with supplied cables enable fast connection and removal from the vehicle when required.”

I believe it is more than an expensive 100ah lithium battery, from the supplier: “The Vehicle Power Hub is a fully integrated solution combining lithium battery, in vehicle DC-DC battery charger, integrated MPPT solar controller, 12VDC and USB outputs in a single portable and movable box. Plug and play input and output anderson connectors make install safe and easy and with supplied cables enable fast connection and removal from the vehicle when required.”
Very true.

Back