VCDS Update

@Pauly could you drive around the northern VW dealers and show them how to do all these things. VW Bradford don't even know how to activate my rear speaker fader, let alone anything else!

Had a good day today, spent a couple hours going through menus a seeing whats what, things that are activated and confirmed working

Rear speakers
Auto lock
Auto unlock
Enabled rear view camera
Acoustic lock (1 beep on lock)
Acoustic unlock (2 beeps on unlock)
Tear drop wiping
Coming home lights switched to fogs instead of dipped beam (picture below)
Large digital mph speedo
I also played with a few other bits like radio startup screen and stereo display skin but couldnt see much difference so changed it back
I activated rain closing but dont think its working, i threw water at screen with ignition on and off and nothing happened, can anyone confirm what this is supposed to do ie close while driving or close when parked ?

View attachment 844

I think the van needs to be locked for the rain sensing to activate.

@Pauly could you drive around the northern VW dealers and show them how to do all these things. VW Bradford don't even know how to activate my rear speaker fader, let alone anything else!
Unfortunately mate they use official VAG tools to do their thing which is not setup for mods, more geared towards maintenance routines

Evening, can you point me in the right direction, I’m wanting to Change my boot screen to R on my mib2 in my T6 But in byte18 only options are none 00 and GTE 09, nothing in between,

The latest update locked me out of the engine module. Forces me to upgrade my lead now. :-(

Back