VCDS Shropshire Area

Peatey

Head Treacle Miner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi all have just finished fitting my newly purchased led rear lights with fantastic paint by numbers instructions from @Pauly, i'm am left with a bulb monitoring light on the dash, which i presume has to be switched off with vcds. so if anyone would like to earn some beer tokens i will be more than willing to cross there palm with silver
if this is something that can be done
thanks Steve

Can you give us a few more details please your the first one I have heard of that gets a bulb warning
What MY year are you and what bulb is the warning for ?

its march 2017 and the light only comes on when the side dip or auto lights are switched, its the bulb monitoring amber light no problem if you press the brake, indicate or select reverse just when you switch the lights! and its a PV dont know if this makes a differance

Last edited:
Sorry no I'd love to help but my laptop has thrown in the towel at the moment. I'll be back available when I get around to buying a new one.

Rod

New laptop having various software installed over Christmas so I should have VCDS back up and running in early January.

Rod

i havent drove the van for a while especially with the lights on until today, and then i remembered,
i could do with getting the bulb monitoring light off if any body is willing to help with VCDS its not to much of a pain because it tells me the lights are on!

Back