VCDS Scans Required

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
We are currently working on some VCDS guides and looking at manufacturing some custom T6 modification parts (to be released at some point in the future) and require VCDS scans of different vehicles to help us compile some listings and compatibilty info and are hoping some of you kind folks may be able to provide some for us.
All we need is the basic scan performed and saved to a text file and uploaded to this thread, the easiest way to do this is to copy to clipboard, paste into notepad and save file. This is the same scan that VCDS recommends you to perform and save before any changes are made.
If you prefer to keep this info private (as it will contain you VIN number) it can be emailed to admin@t6forum.com, any files uploaded to this thread will be hidden as soon as i see them
I have scanned my van which is an early 140ps vehicle so the main requirement at this point is a later 140ps (manufactured after October 15) and an early and later 180ps vehicle, it does not matter if it is a van or kombi as all we need is the installed modules and basic info of each module which is recorded in this basic scan.
If anyone is able to send these it would be greatly appreciated or if anyone around Devon or Cornwall is happy for me to plug into their van for a quick scan i can arrange this and would be happy to perform any modifications required whilst doing it free of charge ie auto locking, removing kph speed display, beep on lock/unlock etc etc

@Amped @Nickdaw @mhill @Peec @Stevefrs @rover220 @Mattsvan

Last edited:
Will try and sort it during the week mate, things a bit hectic at the min

That would be great if you can, no rush at all these are long term projects

I will aim to do a full scan of my 150 dsg tomorrow and email it over if you want it.

hi Pauly did you get mine in the email, if not i will post it here.

Received and removed
I hate to be a PITA but the text is all scrambled goes width ways instead of down the page, do you have an original copy ?
Capture.PNG

You're welcome to a Yorkshire 150 kombi.......if anyone wants to take a scan?

just compiling scan results
@Nickdaw can you confirm that you do have front PDC sensors
@mark can you confirm you dont have front sensors

Back