VCDS - Bristol/west England area

I'm by the Parson St one way system so not too far.
quaywall at gmail dotcom

Last edited:
I just need to understand what coding changes you need as I have not removed the backup camera before.

Can you let me know the problem you are wanting to fix?
Maybe someone who has done this can elaborate?

Hi guys
New h7’s fitted today if any one can help with coding for dipped/ main would be much appreciated with beer tokens obviously

Would anyone in Bristol or surrounding area be kind enough to code H7s after replacing the H4s on my 2018 Kombi Highline - got the light on the dash and sporadic DRLs, if at all. I'm aware @Loz is nearby, but I'm fairly certain he's tended to many already, so if anyone else is able to help that would be greatly appreciated.

Would anyone in Bristol or surrounding area be kind enough to code H7s after replacing the H4s on my 2018 Kombi Highline - got the light on the dash and sporadic DRLs, if at all. I'm aware @Loz is nearby, but I'm fairly certain he's tended to many already, so if anyone else is able to help that would be greatly appreciated.
Sure, if you want to pop up, drop me a pm.

Hi new here but I'm in need of some help. Based in Gloucestershire with a T5.1 14 plate and require help from someone who has vcds. I've recently installed an rcd360 head unit and reversing camera but have been advised the cam will need coding to the van. Also, while installing the head unit I had centre panel plastic bit off with the air bag connector unclipped which has now caused the airbag light to show on my dash - reading other forums it seems lots of people have made this mistake!

If anyone in the surrounding area could help for some beer tokens in return that would be amazing :)

Hi new here but I'm in need of some help. Based in Gloucestershire with a T5.1 14 plate and require help from someone who has vcds. I've recently installed an rcd360 head unit and reversing camera but have been advised the cam will need coding to the van. Also, while installing the head unit I had centre panel plastic bit off with the air bag connector unclipped which has now caused the airbag light to show on my dash - reading other forums it seems lots of people have made this mistake!

If anyone in the surrounding area could help for some beer tokens in return that would be amazing :)
I’m in Berkeley if you want to pop over, send me a PM

I have a small list of things I'd like to adjust on my 67-plate T6:
  1. Speedo "correction" for 235/65/17 tyre size
  2. Large digital MPH reading on MFD
  3. Disable one-touch window open/close
I'm in Stroud, is there anyone localish able to help out with this? :)

You don’t need speedo correction, I run that size and the speedo is now gps correct.
PM me if you want to pop over sometime ?

Thanks @Loz, I like GPS correct but I figured that “correcting” for this tyre size would make other calculations more accurate. e.g. mileage, trip, MPG, miles til empty, etc. I’m not sure if this is actually the case though?

I’ll drop you a PM to arrange popping over! Thank you!

Hi, am looking for someone in the Bristol area to help program, my replacement, comfort control module to my old keys.
Get in touch if you can help. Thanks

Back