VB 4C Full Air Suspension with AutoLevelling

It’s always surprising how much “adjustment” is needed to level up, but every now and again I check it with the spirit level in my iPhone (part of the compass) and it is always spot on.

Yes. But mine is a T32, and the air suspension is less harsh. I’ve got nothing to compare it with though (in the van world) so I don’t know whether other set ups are better, but the dampers are also replaced as part of the install.
I normally drive in Sport mode, but parking mode is good for getting under car park barriers, and off-road mode good for wading through floods.

Fab thanks ours is going on a shuttle so T32 too. We have a wheelchair users so wanted a smoother ride. Thanks

I have a T32 4motion currently running on Bilstein B14's. I love the look which is low but not extreme, my dub is running on Judd 20's with 35 profile tyres so call me soft but having just sold an MB ML on air suspension with 21" wheels would like to create similarly plush ride.... The main reason is that we tow a 2T caravan so could do with lifting the tow ball height but would like to be able to run solo at the current height where I can currently get under 2m barriers... how low are your hub heights to the wheel arches at the lowest normal setting and how is the ride quality please?

I have a T32 4motion currently running on Bilstein B14's. I love the look which is low but not extreme, my dub is running on Judd 20's with 35 profile tyres so call me soft but having just sold an MB ML on air suspension with 21" wheels would like to create similarly plush ride.... The main reason is that we tow a 2T caravan so could do with lifting the tow ball height but would like to be able to run solo at the current height where I can currently get under 2m barriers... how low are your hub heights to the wheel arches at the lowest normal setting and how is the ride quality please?

I've measured mine previously, see results here:

Hi, sorry to barge into this thread, but i seriously want the full VB leveling air kit fitted to our 22 T6.1 LWB camper, but struggling to find anywhere reputable to a) fit it, and b) get a sensible price, as the cheapest so far is 7k by CMC! I had been told it should be more like 5k all in. Help please as really want the comfort, leveling and parking benefits.

@G13FRS our VB Air was fitted by Rosmia in Sussex. Our experience to date is a competent installation. However Rosmia does appear to be some way from your location. I don’t think that there is much variation in price between installers.

We love the VB, with its height options and self levelling. We have a SWB T6 camper.

Martin

@G13FRS our VB Air was fitted by Rosmia in Sussex. Our experience to date is a competent installation. However Rosmia does appear to be some way from your location. I don’t think that there is much variation in price between installers.

We love the VB, with its height options and self levelling. We have a SWB T6 camper.

Martin
Thanks for the info Martinf …I’ll keep Rosmia in mind if I can’t find anything closer

Hi, sorry to barge into this thread, but i seriously want the full VB leveling air kit fitted to our 22 T6.1 LWB camper, but struggling to find anywhere reputable to a) fit it, and b) get a sensible price, as the cheapest so far is 7k by CMC! I had been told it should be more like 5k all in. Help please as really want the comfort, leveling and parking benefits.
Mine was fitted by Exploria in Brighouse.
There was also a place in Preston that I considered (closer for me), but Exploria did my conversion and offered 4-wheel alignment in the price (though that should be included anyway to be honest).

Mine was fitted by Exploria in Brighouse.
There was also a place in Preston that I considered (closer for me), but Exploria did my conversion and offered 4-wheel alignment in the price (though that should be included anyway to be honest).
Thanks Shaun

Back