Vango AirBeam Zephyr Pump to SUP Adapter?

AndyNichs

T6 Pro
Hi, has anyone managed to find an adapter that I can use to pump up my SUP using the Vango AirBeam pump? All the adapter I seem to buy of Amazon don't fit! I'm guessing Vango have their own connection system which makes it differcult to connect a standard fitting? It's really annoying!
Thanks

Do you have an image of the adaptor you are looking for? I have adaptor that I used with car tyres pump but ended up buying a specific 12V SUP pump in the end.

So bear with me here :)

1650801820453.png
I was hoping the adapter bought of Amazon (3) would fit the pump, but it doesn't. It fits the SUP but the thread is different to the end of the air pump (2)!

I think I either need a SUP adapter with the same thread as the vango adapter (6) which I can't find or an adapter to convert what I bought of Amazon (3) to fit the end of the ait pump (2)? Or a converter to fit the SUP tube (4) onto the air pump end (1).

Hopefully someone will understand all this :cool:

View attachment 154327
I was hoping the adapter bought of Amazon (3) would fit the pump, but it doesn't. It fits the SUP but the thread is different to the end of the air pump (2)!

I think I either need a SUP adapter with the same thread as the vango adapter (6) which I can't find or an adapter to convert what I bought of Amazon (3) to fit the end of the ait pump (2)? Or a converter to fit the SUP tube (4) onto the air pump end (1).

What you need is someone with a 3D printer!

Do you have an image of the adaptor you are looking for? I have adaptor that I used with car tyres pump but ended up buying a specific 12V SUP pump in the end.

View attachment 154327

Hi, canyou let me know if you manage to find an adapter as this is exactly what I am googling for now! Thanks Barry

Back