Van-Tech Roof Rails

hetherington03

Hello, I'm Will and have just joined this forum, I live in Jersey and have my first van arriving next week from Guernsey, a T6 - there are a few things i want to do to it but firstly as a surfer i need to tie my boards on the roof and want some roof rails, i have seen these: VW T6 T6.1 Black Steel Roof Rails Transporter SWB LWB and quite like the look of them and the pricee, but wondered if anyone has had any experience with parts from this website before.

Many thanks!

Hi Will,welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase of the money pit! IIMG_5330.JPG bought a set from van demon on ebay although i think they have a website too. They were under £70 as well and are the black Omtec ones that vw use themselves and are rated at 75kg.

Hi Will,welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase of the money pit! IView attachment 71073 bought a set from van demon on ebay although i think they have a website too. They were under £70 as well and are the black Omtec ones that vw use themselves and are rated at 75kg.
Hi, just followi this thread ad looks ng at roof rails and bars also. Love the look of that solar panel. Any details on that would be great . Cheers.

Back