Van Style front splitter

I contacted Leighton Vans when I first got mine to ask them if I could purchase one of their front splitters - the answer was no. Their excuse was that they have spent a lot of time and money developing it so don't want it copying! Therefore I doubt that it is the Vanstyle one - unless LV have copied theirs!

Has anyone fitted one of these? If so how well do they fit and are they decent quality?
Is it what Leighton Vans use??

Martin did you buy the Maxton splitter in the end? There's a bloke on a Facebook who is selling fibreglass splitters that look similar to the LV / Vanstyle ones but at a lot cheaper price... just deliberating whether to bite the bullet and order one without seeing a painted unit in the flesh.

IMG_8986.JPG
Martin did you buy the Maxton splitter in the end? There's a bloke on a Facebook who is selling fibreglass splitters that look similar to the LV / Vanstyle ones but at a lot cheaper price... just deliberating whether to bite the bullet and order one without seeing a painted unit in the flesh.
Mines a maxton one gloss black was about £110 off eBay

I like the look of the Maxton, it adds a lot to the look of a van but very subtley. Looks aside do they have any practical purpose?

IMG_9011.PNG mon, post: 43135
, member: 1148"]Have you got a link to above purchase ? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Back