Anyone used MVM Slate colour carpet?

Andysmee

Previously the last of the TSI's
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Has anyone used "slate" coloured Mega Stretch carpet from Mega Van Mats? Need to see pics of that specific colour in a van asap.

It seems to be a colour that has less variation in it compared to their smoke, anthracite and silver colours, but a pic on the website is all we have to go on. Decision needs making yesterday...help!

Has anyone used "slate" coloured Mega Stretch carpet from Mega Van Mats? Need to see pics of that specific colour in a van asap.

It seems to be a colour that has less variation in it compared to their smoke, anthracite and silver colours, but a pic on the website is all we have to go on. Decision needs making yesterday...help!
I’ve just started lining my can. I bought the carpet ages ago from MVM, but to be honest I’m not sure if its smoke or slate. Its definitely not silver or anthracite :/

Edit: Just been on their website and I dont think its slate sorry.

I have a feeling slate is a different material from the other carpets in that range. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure I phoned them and asked about this. I called because I wanted samples. if I remember correctly its a thinner fabric similar to suede.

Have a look at this, could Slate be similar to suedeliner? Maybe that’s what you’re after.

Definitely phone them, and even better get your hands on some samples.

I should be seeing some on Monday, I hope it is less carpet looking but with the wear quality of carpet

Here you go...
PXL_20220329_200930009~2.jpg
PXL_20220329_200921047.jpg
PXL_20220329_200907259.jpg
PXL_20220329_200915210.jpg

Having held some up against a van interior, the Slate is less variegated in colour but it's...
a boring grey!

So it's Anthracite for us!

Edit: for reference, the black carpet is OEM Caravelle carpeted floor, and the silver carpet is an unknown source, not necessarily Mega Van Mats, hence I didn't tag it as such.

I have a feeling slate is a different material from the other carpets in that range. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure I phoned them and asked about this. I called because I wanted samples. if I remember correctly its a thinner fabric similar to suede.

Have a look at this, could Slate be similar to suedeliner? Maybe that’s what you’re after.

Definitely phone them, and even better get your hands on some samples.
For the avoidance of doubt, it's almost identical carpet-like structure and thickness, not a suede-like alternative at all.

Back