Sold Used Atera Strada DL3 for tailgate T6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldrat

Senior Crafter
T6 Legend
The T6 has long since gone and I need the shed space so this superb bit of kit has to go.

It’s had little use (perhaps 5-6 trips) but is quite dusty from storage and is deep on my shed so no pics but it’s this one here..
LINK
Atera STRADA DL - 3 bike carrier (UK lights) no. AR2603

Lighting adapter 7 pin (car) to 13 pin (rack) included.

Good bits
- We used it with two bikes and were easily able to fully open the T6 tailgate.
- Little use -
- full working order
- It can easily carry 3 bikes (but ISTR that opening the tailgate is trickier). - The roof box company who we bought from were excellent and said that this was the version we needed for carrying 2 bikes with ease with a tailgate.

Not so good bits
- It’s dusty but’ll clean up.
- Once upon a time, some idiot :)whistle:) started to drive off with the loaded rack tipped back. This resulted in a scrape to the metal bar under the numberplate. Everything still works fine.
- collection from Harrow, NW London (HA3 postcode) only because:-
a) I’d like you to try before you buy to make sure that you are happy with it and
b) carriage would be quite sizeable and I’d prefer not to sort that out.

Price - best offer nearest £300 takes it. Cash on collection.

And I might be able to travel to meet you if it’s not too far.

Last edited:
@JOG thank you for the ping. . .

were all sorted now on the bike carrier front.

@Oldrat - GLWTS

@Oldrat - do you know if this carrier can take the weight of 2 electric hardtails?

Bav, weight limit of 45kg, my Giant Fathom E+2 in Large weighs in at 19.5kg so two of those (at 39 kg) are just about OK.

I'm tempted but can't afford the added expense of having a tow bar fitted just at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back