Found Uprated tailgate struts for OEM bike rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
After these.....
What pressure?
I have both 900 and 1080 struts that I no longer need.
You can have both pairs if you’re unsure.

I have a Cali (chairs in tailgate) with bike rack. I can have a look at what strength mine are if you want?

Please, if you could. I remember a discussion on here about strut strength and there was various options....

I would be interested in the 1080N ones please if they are still available. Obviously only if @Sackmycook doesnt take them as he said first!

Please, if you could. I remember a discussion on here about strut strength and there was various options....
Apologies - it will be this afternoon when I get to the van! (I’m in the hospital for a couple of hours getting topped up with my drugs! Living the dream, eh?!!)

mine cost £115 from tps, part number : 7EO82755OD, cant remember rating but they are perfect an no problems shuting tailgate.

edit : 1200n

I would be interested in the 1080N ones please if they are still available. Obviously only if @Sackmycook doesnt take them as he said first!
What pressure?
I have both 900 and 1080 struts that I no longer need.
You can have both pairs if you’re unsure.
Thanks for the offer, I'm going to go for new ones from one of the aftermarket companies.

Top job !
Remember, that has bike rack, deck chairs concealed in tailgate and a rear screen. If I recall correctly, when I got the bike rack the instructions asked that struts are upgraded to 1200N, but the Cali had them anyway. Another thought, (as I remember my install,) was that the rack also came with a replacement “bump stop” for the boot pillar that the tailgate closes against. I’m assuming it was a harder compound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back