tyre pressure message and symbol.

nimrod

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have read a few of the topics already here and they seem different to mine. whilst driving I had a message come up saying tyre pressure had dropped, check and reset pressure. also the sign lit up on the dash. I have checked the pressures and they are still correct, I cannot fine the button in the glove box, and the wiper stem doesn't have the rocker buttons on for reset. I am pretty sure I don't have the tyre pressure warning set up. the MDF panel shows nothing about reset. any help please. thanks Neil

Do you have a menu on the instrument cluster you are able to scroll through ?

yes I found it after reading your reply. I looked on the mfd assuming it was there, after looking at some other stuff on here. I have now selected OK and will see what happens. thanks

The basic tyre pressure monitoring works off the wheels speed sensors. Sometimes going over a bump or some enthusiastic driving can cause one wheel to momentarily turn faster than the others. The signal sent to the ECU could be just long enough for it to trigger the TPMS light, so sometimes we get these false warnings.

The basic tyre pressure monitoring works off the wheels speed sensors. Sometimes going over a bump or some enthusiastic driving can cause one wheel to momentarily turn faster than the others. The signal sent to the ECU could be just long enough for it to trigger the TPMS light, so sometimes we get these false warnings.
it came on cruising down the motorway towing the caravan. Weird although we have hit some big holes recently

Back