Tyre Load Rating, I Need Your Opinion And Help Please ?

AJ 82

T6 Pro
To cut a long story short and without naming names having a tyre issue.

I own a t32 tsi and have been supplied the wrong tyres I believe.

Could those amongst us that are experienced post below what load rating I need and why and with any supporting evidence that backs that up.

I know there threads on this but I hope to use this post as my evidence.

Kind regards

online Tire websites could suggest what load rating you need based on vehicle configuration
i think previous post mentioned at least 103

To cut a long story short and without naming names having a tyre issue.

I own a t32 tsi and have been supplied the wrong tyres I believe.

Could those amongst us that are experienced post below what load rating I need and why and with any supporting evidence that backs that up.

I know there threads on this but I hope to use this post as my evidence.

Kind regards
Like you say, this has been covered so many times in so many other threads, so not sure why you can’t use any one of those as “evidence”?
T32 = maximum axle rating of 1720kg.
Divide 1720 by 2 (two wheels per axle) =860kg required per wheel.
Load rating of 100 on a tyre equates to 800kg, a 101 tyre = 825kg, a 102 tyre = 850kg, a 103 tyre = 875kg.
Therefore a T32 requires a 103 rated tyre and a minimum of 860kg rating on the rim in order to be legal.

Just a quick question, thinking of upgrading wheels & tyres on my t6 transporter. have been told to steer away from 18" as tyre selections are limited & costs are up there & was suggested to run 17". Not interested in 19's or 20's as the roads around here aren't that flash. any thought? Just trying to make the work van a bit better looking without spending a fortune ( like we've all done on vehicles in the past!) Lol Any suggestion on size?

There's no issue at all with 18's 255/45/18 is what's fitted by VW. Can get loads of different correctly load rated tyres in that size

Back