Two Tone - V5

BennyBoy

Mountain Biker
VIP Member
T6 Pro
So I am thinking of getting a two tone effect on the van and just wondering how you describe the colour on the V5 as I understand you use the dominant colour but if its about 50/50 which do you choose?

Anyone done this already?

Also I guess I wouldnt be in team white anymore :(

Don't know the answer but what colour you thinking of? I'm considering doing something similar with mine :thumbsup:

Base van is White, I was going to do a two tone with the bottom half flat grey and keep the top white

Someone clever should design a simulator so you can try different colours top and bottom on the screen to see what they'd look like

So I am thinking of getting a two tone effect on the van and just wondering how you describe the colour on the V5 as I understand you use the dominant colour but if its about 50/50 which do you choose?

Anyone done this already?

Also I guess I wouldnt be in team white anymore :(

Had a 2 two tone vans before, old t2 Westy and a GMC van. Can't remember what was on the v5 for the westy but the GMC was black/ grey on V5.

IMG_0606.JPG

Mine started as a Candy White panel van (funnily enough on the V5, body type was listed as 'van/side windows')
After the paint job, I changed the colour to 'Blue/White' I put blue first as it has a greater area than the white. I don't think there are any rules to say which colour should be put first?

Back