Triple seats for rear of new T6

Ted

Hi people just got my new T6 panel van and wanting to put seats in the rear
Is it hard to fit 3 Vw genuine rear single seats in the rear compared to 3 triple seats which are all held together ?

Who is the best to deal with for this appreciate anybodys help on this !

It's a fairly straight forward job. You just have to fit more floor brackets if you want single seats. The triple takes 4, the 2+1 takes 8 brackets and the 3 singles take 12.
You will have to fit seat belts to the c pillar for the 2 outer seats.

I've done a number of Kombi conversions, they work really well.
I have a 2+1 set with all the brackets and seat belts for sale soon. The seats are black Bentley cross stitch leather :)

I'll have a Brand New full LWB Kombi rear for sale in a few weeks.

Seats (2+1), Flooring, Brackets, Belts etc etc.

Hi people just got my new T6 panel van and wanting to put seats in the rear
Is it hard to fit 3 Vw genuine rear single seats in the rear compared to 3 triple seats which are all held together ?

Who is the best to deal with for this appreciate anybodys help on this !
@Ted you have a couple of options.
Type VW Transporter single rear seat into Ebay. You will find a couple of the 3x1 seats in Pandu and Samora trim ranging from £775 upto around £999.
You will then need to buy the Quick Release internal foot packs. Depending on what seating arrangement you have now will determine how many additional brackets you’ll need moving forward. Again these are listed on eBay for around £100 for 4, £200 for 8. You will then need the under chassis strengthening kit. You can buy all these components yourself and then provide them to someone like Colin (@VWVC ) in Witney, Oxfordshire who can fit them and certificate the installation. You can also contact him and ask him to supply and fit.
I am looking to do the exact same thing, and know a few guys who have had Colin do the work, plus I live and work in Oxfordshire so have been over and discussed with Colin.

If you want more info drop me a PM and i’ll give you my phone number and can talk you through it. I’ve also got Colin’s card in my van so can give you his number.

(Just seen your avatar lists you as being in Ireland so Oxfordshire may be a tad too far!!)

Just in case anybody interested I will also have a new Kombi triple seat available (Simora Trim) from 16th Jan. (New RIB 130 going in) will be available with floor fittings etc. Any questions dont hesitate to message me.
Ps can be viewed at Telford VW MART if anybody wants a ...look.... see ...buy.

@Ted you have a couple of options.
Type VW Transporter single rear seat into Ebay. You will find a couple of the 3x1 seats in Pandu and Samora trim ranging from £775 upto around £999.
You will then need to buy the Quick Release internal foot packs. Depending on what seating arrangement you have now will determine how many additional brackets you’ll need moving forward. Again these are listed on eBay for around £100 for 4, £200 for 8. You will then need the under chassis strengthening kit. You can buy all these components yourself and then provide them to someone like Colin (@VWVC ) in Witney, Oxfordshire who can fit them and certificate the installation. You can also contact him and ask him to supply and fit.
I am looking to do the exact same thing, and know a few guys who have had Colin do the work, plus I live and work in Oxfordshire so have been over and discussed with Colin.

If you want more info drop me a PM and i’ll give you my phone number and can talk you through it. I’ve also got Colin’s card in my van so can give you his number.

(Just seen your avatar lists you as being in Ireland so Oxfordshire may be a tad too far!!)
Cheers for that I am norn iron need to get it done over here

Watching this thread, anyone taking seats out feel free to message me price and photos

Cheers

I have 3x single seats in pandu fabric, going on eBay shortly. Done only 12000 miles and in excellent condition. Just valeted before I bought the shuttle. I’ve just bought a captains seat for £800, so only looking to break even. Rochdale, just off M62.

Back