Found Triple rear bench with isofix

Hiya @djg87

I've just had a triple seat with iso fix taken out of my T6.1.

Ready to go immediately.

Check out my ad and see if it's what you're after.

Cheers mate

I’m up in Scotland but heading down to Yorkshire next week so that could work for me. Let me have a chat with the wife and get back to you.

I have a triple and floor available. Looking for £600 for both. Excellent condition

Hi MrHugo
Collection from the Isle of Man doesn’t really work for me and delivery cost put the price too high I think. Thank you tho

Hi MrHugo
Collection from the Isle of Man doesn’t really work for me and delivery cost put the price too high I think. Thank you tho
i would bring it over so could meet in Liverpool, hence the prince (Would need to be during the week ideally)

I’m already carpeted so would only need the seat if you are willing to sell Separately?. You got any pictures please ?

I’m in Forfar Scotland so a bit far for me. Tho I’m in Kent for a wedding in august if I haven’t sorted one by then

No ISOFix mate. Not sure if they do have them on the bench seats. I have removed the bench from my Shuttle and left the single seats in. The single seats have all got ISOFix but they are individual. Pictures attached. Completely unused, removed to fit the Ovano system behind the middle row

2CDCFD88-4945-449D-BEA6-3AB1F23BFAD3.jpeg

C008BDFB-3AD4-4AD6-86DD-15D8E2B13B81.jpeg

E37D0327-C0E0-4E0F-BFC1-3BCC31C7A40D.jpeg

F521DE34-A6B1-4728-BFA6-282D114C31C6.jpeg

No ISOFix mate. Not sure if they do have them on the bench seats. I have removed the bench from my Shuttle and left the single seats in. The single seats have all got ISOFix but they are individual. Pictures attached. Completely unused, removed to fit the Ovano system behind the middle row

View attachment 159514thanks for checking but isofix is a must fir me. Thanks anyway

View attachment 159515

View attachment 159516

View attachment 159517

I have sorted a triple bench with isofix now.

Thanks guys

Back