Trewince Farm Park - Padstow

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Week down in sunny Cornwall (flat surf unfortunately, paddleboard job...:eek:)

Plenty of campers down at Harlyn today, loved chilling there...

First week with our first and new awning ! The vango palm low, just right for us... and didn’t blow the budget

DA65292C-DBA9-4141-8D49-E7946B1C643F.jpeg
53854500-72F9-4C75-9008-25C3F0F1DEF2.jpeg
E9EF84AC-0DA2-45C8-A088-2E1A8174362E.jpeg
D1F69451-BC24-4507-B8A4-CBEA8C44D4CF.jpeg
64618FD4-8DF6-4B3F-99C5-16410B0F3BCC.jpeg

I love Padstow, we went there in February to Padstow touring park. The town is stunning with the best crab sandwiches in the South.
The town gets a slating because of Rick Stein, but I don't think having him as a resident is a negative for an outsider like me.

Have fun,it looks beautiful:cool:

4ft forecast at Sennen Saturday:whistle::D

Have fun,it looks beautiful:cool:

4ft forecast at Sennen Saturday:whistle::D

Bit of a drive for us! We leave Saturday too... hoping to get something end of the week maybe fistral, crantoch river on the push

I love Padstow, we went there in February to Padstow touring park. The town is stunning with the best crab sandwiches in the South.
The town gets a slating because of Rick Stein, but I don't think having him as a resident is a negative for an outsider like me.

Can’t beat Cornwall, been coming here every year for 15 years! (I’m 25) love the way of life... be better when we come again in October when place has quietened down and the surf has picked up!

I was in Rock this weekend drive into Padstow but didn’t stay, I’ll make a mot of this camp site and try it out

Living reasonably local to Padstow we try and visit as often as we can.

We love it ! Mr Rick Stein only adds to the charm and delight of Padstow.... long may he continue!

His restaurant may not be cheap but by god is it good.

Living reasonably local to Padstow we try and visit as often as we can.

We love it ! Mr Rick Stein only adds to the charm and delight of Padstow.... long may he continue!

His restaurant may not be cheap but by god is it good.

And he brings in lots of tourists to spend money and keep the local economy very healthy.

Back