touch of class

kev b

Looking for advice from all you knowledgeable people as a relative new be on the site. the question is I want to fit a double swivel seat to my t6 after speaking to someone today they said that the touch of class bases are good and that they have to be pulled back before swiveling and that way they clear the side part where the seat belt is fixed to. I have watched a video on you tube and they look good has any one used these or recommend or not as the case may be just don't want to make a schoolboy error and buy the wrong one, thanks in advance kev b

Looking for advice from all you knowledgeable people as a relative new be on the site. the question is I want to fit a double swivel seat to my t6 after speaking to someone today they said that the touch of class bases are good and that they have to be pulled back before swiveling and that way they clear the side part where the seat belt is fixed to. I have watched a video on you tube and they look good has any one used these or recommend or not as the case may be just don't want to make a schoolboy error and buy the wrong one, thanks in advance kev b
. I like these and did send a message to them but no reply. If you have any joy contacting them or a link to a current website I would be interested. There is a seller on eBay of the same style but his isn’t crash tested yet although he says it will be soon. It seems like a much better solution to me than the Kiravans one.

My swivel seat was fitted as part of the conversion, I didn’t order it myself, I,d imagine they will get back to you, mine seems to work fine and I’m happy with it

Yeah, they are very secure when in the driving position, I’m not sure if it has been crash tested, I’m assuming it has before it can be sold to the public, it’s held in place with 4 m14 bolts, with no movement or rattling, takes about 5 mins to turn it to the rear facing position, I like the storage area under the double seat also, thats a real bonus when it’s a campervan, I keep the jack tools, levelling chocks, hook up cable and a fire extinguisher in there

thanks to all who responded to my question re double swivel seat bases now to decide do I go for a kiravans one or the toc one ?

The camper conversion company fitted mine as part of a conversion package, I think they fit this make to all their t6 conversions

Can anyone tell me how much extra height the TOC swivel ( or one of the copies ) gives to the passenger seat? Is it about the same as the Kiravans one, less or more? Read somewhere that's it's only 25mm but that seems unlikely ?

Back