Top dash tray removal?

Diesel9a1

T6 Pro
I know in the T5, the top centre tray just pulled up and out, but can we do the same on the T6 standard dash, or is it moulded as one? Id like to replace the existing 12v socket on there with a double usb.

Also is there a lower can removal guide please?

Cheers team.

The standard dash top tray is fully molded so it cant be removed .

I know that this is an old thread but can anyone tell me if the front lip of the standard top dash tray comes off. I've looked at ETKA and it looks to be a separate item but it's not obvious how it fits and I would prefer not to break it using a trial & error method.

I want to run a small cable through to inside the dash for the power supply to a dash cam and that looks the most unobtrusive way to do it.

Thanks

Rod

I know that this is an old thread but can anyone tell me if the front lip of the standard top dash tray comes off. I've looked at ETKA and it looks to be a separate item but it's not obvious how it fits and I would prefer not to break it using a trial & error method.

I want to run a small cable through to inside the dash for the power supply to a dash cam and that looks the most unobtrusive way to do it.

Thanks

Rod
This?
upload_2018-12-22_22-19-35.png
It comes off - pretty much just straight up. Same type of clips (yellowish ones) as in top of radio surround panel (the air vents).

I know this is a bit old. Does one just pull straight up or do you need trim removal tools to get underneath the bottom?
Straight up - a better picture here --->

Straight up - a better picture here --->
Thank you.

Reactions: mmi
Back