To lower or Not?

I'm Defo in 2 minds but tbh springs and fitting is a large lump I don't wanna waste which could go towards fitting van slams or b14's later on

Last edited:
Its definitely firmer, the ride is not great if you are running empty, T32 need some weight in the back to keep them settled
We generally run with little to nothing in the back, normally the odd mountain bike and small bits and im not really happy with it, not dissatisfied enough to go back to stock but think i will put B14s on it at some point before we do any big trips/go abroad next year.
Its a tricky one as i found the standard suspension to wallowy in the corners and didnt like it but find the springs (when empty) to much the other way and bounce off of speed bumps and potholes etc, i think the facts are if you dont want to spend big bucks on coilovers then its a compromise one way or the other !

Its driving me mad deciding, Im 100% getting 50mm H&R’s however if I dont like them im simply going to get 30mm eibachs.

275/40/20 from alloy wheel traders on ebay they supplied and fitted tyres offset 42-cruise 170 mesh alloys Rim width 9J hope this helps

Back