Ticking belt sound

So 6000 miles on my t6 and start getting ticking/ squeek like belt sound, vw took it in and had it a week and changed aux belt and pully, gave it back drove out car park fault not fixed, told me to use it for 3 weeks as had no courtesy vehicles but i refused kicked off and they took it back in, just had call stating they now think its cam bekt and pullys so going to strip it down,

Think its time to kick off to vw customer services.

You got me worried now, I have a strange high speed ticking sound that goes with engine speed coming from drivers side of engine bay
It's booked in on Tuesday for other warranty work so will see what they say

No my noise was there on start up and got closer together on rev increase but on tick over would be futher apart like soneone brushing floor wosh wosh wosh wosh

I've told them as its on finance im starting proceedings to reject the vehicle or replace it with new. The cam belt and pullys shoukd not need to be changed on a 2016 t6 at 6000 miles

I've had loud ticking noise when driving or stationary VW assist say could be fuel pressure valve ??? It's in garage now but they are saying it needs software update and this may solve the issue ?!?!??

No my noise was there on start up and got closer together on rev increase but on tick over would be futher apart like soneone brushing floor wosh wosh wosh wosh
I've heard a similar woosh woosh on my previous Touareg it was just the oil moving from the oil pump.

Mine is too, nothing very noticeable on tickover but gets louder and faster with engine revs

Mine went back to the dealer for something similar last week, not high wrong apparently! Which engine do you have?

Right all fixed under warrenty, first attempt by vw last week was aux belt snd pully. Noise still there so picked up yesterday morning they changed cam belt, pullys tensioner and bolts and now no noise. Strange on a 6k 2016 t6 motor. But thatswhat warrenty is for

Back