Three Bridge Campers.. WOW!

D42MAT

I just wanted to let people see the fantastic and classy work done by Three Bridge.

threebridge.co.uk

The guys there are all spot on and know their stuff. I had a few ideas of my own that they helped modify and improve on.

The quality of materials they use is second to none and yes a little pricier than some competitors but boy is it worth the extra. We get complimented on the van wherever we go and I know the interior will still be solid after many years of use.

If you have a niggle or a problem they will sort it until your satisfaction.

The options list is almost endless but take your time, decide what you can live with or without. I went for the extra wide bed as you can see and I’m so glad I did. You can make up for loss of storage by having under floor gas and water plus the larger bed gives plenty of storage space underneath too.

The solar panel is a must as well. We can go off grid for a week and keep the ice coming from the fridge/freezer. The only downside is you have to keep buying more booze.

I thoroughly recommended these people. There was a long wait on the waiting list after paying a deposit but the end result speaks for itself.

I can’t wait to go out in it again.

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

IMG_1424 - Copy.jpg

Agreed, very nice. I particularly like the coloured panel they fit behind the kitchen row.

Looks good
LWB ? And what size is that fridge? Is there any storage above it or is it just s void?

Back