THQ LED Tail-lights

Plug and play. No need to reconfigure.

Unless you want fogs and reversing working both sides, then you need extra wiring. If you’re happy with one fog and one reverse light it’s plug and play.
Thanks very much Chris ,thought I had dropped a clanger as I ordered a set today then panicked
I already pulled a twin cable from one side to the other so will sort out the other lights
John

Will the THQ rear LED lights .. with srq indicators for tailgate for factory LED replacemet fit as for factory halogen replacement .. with different connectors for 2 x reversing lamp and 2x fog lamp obviously with the 2 off wires added .. integrated into the overhead loom where missing for fog and reverse .. they ard out of stock on the halogen version and i fancy the 2x fog and 2x reverse lamps

I’ve just noticed tonight my THQ brake lights are still faintly glowing hours after parking up?

Isn't this due to the Canbus system signal monitoring the wiring and the led lamp glowing from the tiny monitoring voltage used?

Obviously that could be Boz Wellox but I've noticed my number plate lights glowing dimly on the way back from campsite bogs at night, luckily I have a short memory, as well as a child's bladder, so generally have forgotten about the lights by the time I'm back inside the camper and tucked up in bed!:oops:

Yes - I’ve also noticed it does it when I lock the van - so it’s sat there all day not having moved unlock / lock and the brake lights stay faintly lit

Reactions: mmi
I have recently started parking my van the other way round and can now see the rear.

I have notice the rear brake light remain on, faintly and flash erratically FOR DAYS - although only visible at night.

THQ - have advised this is normal and residual current that would normally not be left by a normal bulb.

Thoughts or experiences?

My (factory fit) LED number plate lights glow slightly at night when the van is unlocked, but all lights off. I only notice when it’s at night and open the tailgate. Never actually checked if they’re glowing when locked, as I’d have to crawl on the floor, and it’s never bothered me.

Another set of the THQ rear lights and my number plate lights glow very faintly at night, and I'm sure they did with the factory LED rear lights too. It's never caused any problems though.

If they are LED from factory, then they already have 2 reverse wires, but of they are none-LED from factory, you do have to run a wire from one side to the other but it's not difficult.

@andy greenwood Yes @fezza68 are no tint Red version the same as mine.

Hi,
I am thinking of putting rear led lights into my T6, but my current set up is halogen. Do you have a wiring diagram/ description of what I would need to do to allow led light installation?

Regards.

LED lights just use a different plug so you can either swap the plugs over for the correct type or buy plug and play adapter looms

LED lights just use a different plug so you can either swap the plugs over for the correct type or buy plug and play adapter looms
Hi Pauly,
In your opinion, what is the best easiest way to proceed?

i can send you the plugs you need with cabling pre terminated to add the extra reverse/fog lights and printed instructions
PM me if your interested as i have them all made up packed ready to post

i can send you the plugs you need with cabling pre terminated to add the extra reverse/fog lights and printed instructions
PM me if your interested as i have them all made up packed ready to post
Hi
Do you have pre terminated looms for T6. 1 led lights onto T6 with halogen.
Also to wire second reverse light.
Gary

Back