Thermal Shades/Screens/Mats

jaquesdetroit

First time poster (Hi everyone!) and hoping for some recommendations on thermal screens... Just bought a T6.1 Shuttle and despite wanting curtains ideally, I loathe the idea of drilling holes into a brand new van (I'm sure I'll get over it at some point), and so thinking of getting a set of removable shades instead. I've found a few options from Just Kampers, Clearcut Conversions, etc but they all seem to have the same issue in that they don't fit the windows in a way that there isn't a bunch of excess material overhanging - especially on the side windows, which causes fowling on the sliding door. Does anyone have any experience of using screens in a Shuttle/Caravelle? Any suggestions/recommendations of screens would be appreciated, as the only way to get purpose fitted screens seems to be the DIY route!

Hi

I bought thermal blinds from customveedubs which work well on my T6 Caravelle. I'm sure they would do a similar set to suit your Shuttle. Can't comment on the fouling but have a look, see what you think. They work well for me.

Good luck with the search!
Thanks Stickman, those seem ideal (they have a quilted option too which look really nice!). I've just sent them a message as it appears there may be a lengthy lead time on orders...

Back