Thermal (internal) blinds - any recommendations?

Im after some with window suckers, this is a work van so they need to be temporary and tbh as cheap as possible - any ideas?

I have a Kombi with tailgate as yours so exactly the same requirement, happy to pool resources if you can get a deal.

I will ring them monday mate - I take is you have rear wiper on tailgate?!

I do have wiper, I am Leeds based and get the impression you re the other side of the Pennines so sure I could collect them from you at some point if it goes ahead.

Thanks, Stu

My mrs got creative today and now Im thinking unless they come back with a very good offer Im not bothering buying any. Used velcro which is not even noticable and they fold up really small. Cost very little including the black out material. Didnt buy enough velcro so once I get more they will let very little light in. Ohh and the pink is to match the wrap next week.

IMG_8339.JPG

IMG_8336.JPG

@PukkaT6 very creative!

Let me know what they come back to you with on price please? I am in no rush so will get round to getting done at some point.

Just Kampera now do a set with the T6 tailgate. Seem good value for me and although only used them once they are fine for my needs.

Hi

being a newbie Im curious as to what the more experienced forum members do, so currently I have a thermal front screen wrap from "rainbow screens". Im thinking of buying 2 x silver thermal blinds for the 2 x barn doors and also 2 x for the near side and offside rear windows. ( campervanparts.uk )

Do other forum members cover all windows with the thermal blinds ?
thanks

We don’t have any thermal blinds on our camper, just standard curtains. The metal panels are insulated though.
If it’s going to be so cold overnight that we might get cold, then we make sure we have EHU and a small oil filled heater.

Pete

No thermal blinds on any windows (or the windscreen) on our camper too. Just rely on the Webasto diesel fueled heater when it it gets that cold. And if it's very cold, we put the roof down! :thumbsup:

Back