The Web site: Retalk.

Alan Ginger

Psychiatric Nurse (retired)
T6 Guru
Just for information: I have started a Campervan, Motorhome and RV community on Retalk.

Never heard of it before, is it this place?

Retalk has one goal: To facilitate civil discussion between people in the political center, and center right (and center left if they engage in a civil way), about any topic.

Woah woah you know we have a no politics rule, right !
:slow rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Th

Retalk has one goal: To facilitate civil discussion between people in the political center, and center right (and center left if they engage in a civil way), about any topic.
That’s me stuffed then….I’m told I’m way off centre!

• Haha
Alan, apologies for the derailment.

Seriously though, presumably you are hoping to have a wider participation than just T6 camper owners? Would be interested to know why you picked that forum.

Anyway, got a link?

Woah woah you know we have a no politics rule, right !
:slow rofl:
Sorry

sorry - no politics : wasn’t meant to be political, just a pub conversion- sorry again

Seriously though, presumably you are hoping to have a wider participation than just T6 camper owners? Would be interested to know why you picked that forum.

Anyway, got a link?
Hi Cab: I wasn’t hoping for anything it was just pub talk. I take the point about the post could be seen as being political, I wasn’t thinking that way. So I am happy to stop the conversation here.

Anyway, got a link?
Hi Cab: I have gone through life being gullible it is a wonder I have survived this long and reached retirement. ( Pauly pointed out the comments were a bit tongue in cheek)

Long story short: I listened to Geoff Norcot’s ( comedian) book on Audible called: Where did I Right ? How the left lost me. It was funny and struck a note on my own early life, and I enjoyed the book. From there I watch/listen to Triggernometry on YouTube which I enjoy and they ( two comedians) are sponsored by Retalk. Hence I was directed to the Retalk site. P.s. I ignore the American stuff in the main other than to have a bit of a smile to myself. The site is www.retalk.com

Sign me up, member #0002!!!

Cab you are member #0001 - why?

Groucho Marx's letter of resignation to the Friars' Club: “I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”.

• Love
I've got my three word chants sorted out for this new forum section...
"Kam Per Van!"... repeat...
For the wheels section "Stop the steels!"
Finally for this section "Get my coat!"

• Haha
I've got my three word chants sorted out for this new forum section...
"Kam Per Van!"... repeat...
For the wheels section "Stop the steels!"
Finally for this section "Get my coat!"
When the revolution comes, those with built-in toilets will be first up against the wall!!!

Back